- Good exp. in website designing development, who can develop Website independently
- Select appropriate web technologies, frameworks, components, tools, design patterns and best practices to be used for new project engagements
- Proactively identify architectural gaps and weaknesses, and recommend appropriate solutions for existing project engagements.
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Research and implement new / emerging web technologies and frameworks to improve user experience and UI engineering productivity
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection. Maintain websites, troubleshoot for bugs, Fix bugs if necessary and improve usability
- Knowledge of SEO / SMO / Google Analytics
- Must have strong fundamentals in Core Programming, Object Oriented design, DOT NET Concepts
- Must have experience of handling multiple projects.
• 13th salary
• Public Holyday (21day/year)
• Annual and special leave (18day)
• National social security funds (NSSF)
• Maternity leave
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related majors
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Web development and mobile app development
- Good communication, interpersonal skill
- Good team work and team spirits
- Ability to work under pressure and extra hours to meet set target
- Have a strong experience with terminal, web and mobile applications.
Phone: 012 765 619/098 710 642
Address: #250-252 Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung RaingKhan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.