- Preparing plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Work with stakeholders to establish viable, cost effective, and strategic sourcing objectives.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Making any required adjustments or changes to existing contracts.
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Ensure responsible procurement practice meet company objectives and compliance requirement.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing reports, records and updated price list.
- Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
- Enter order details into internal databases.
- Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices.
- Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses.
- Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
- Coordinate with warehouse staff to ensure proper storage.
- Conduct market research to identify pricing trends.
- Evaluate offers from vendors and negotiate better prices.
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders.
- Other tasks assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration, Economics, or others relevant field.
- Havin experience in procurement or relevant field 2 years
- Proficiency computer skills such as Microsoft office suit; word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Good command in English.
- Being accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Good understanding of procurement process.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to below address:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 017 577 022
- Address: Building #66, Street 63 Corner St 154, Sangkat Phsa Thmei I, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh