- Developing strategic marketing plans and campaign with ATL and BTL for different products categories.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Ideate and implement all marketing activities, marketing material development, advertising, media, online promotion, event management etc.
- Prepare accurate reports on marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Help plan budget for digital marketing, Facebook, Google, SEO, IG, LinkedIn.
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, etc.
- Lead the team to execute social media efforts to improve.
- Working with international vendors from different nations to discuss about marketing strategies, DMF (Distributor Marketing Fund) supports.
- Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
- Develop strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with designers to develop required artworks.
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- Coordinate with sales team to create marketing campaigns.
- Completes digital marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Reporting and analysis the key result.
- Others tasks, will be assigned by Top Management.
- Graduated bachelor degree of Business Administration, Marketing or Master Degree.
- Proficiency experience of Marketing in managerial role at lease 5 years.
- Proficient command of English.
- Good strategic thinking, initiative idea, brand awareness, marketing campaign.
- Good knowledge in marketing strategies, business development, analytical skill, and social performance management.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates invited to send your updated resume to below information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell: 017 577 022/ 093 315 150
- Address: Building #66, Street Corner St. 154, Sangkat Phsa Thmei I, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.