- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe.
- Provide innovative tax planning and review of tax report.
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices.
- Maintain tax balances on general ledger.
- Prepare all tax papers in regular basis.
- Preparation of monthly and yearly financial report in accordance with the latest CAIS/Cambodia International Financial Report Standards.
- Reconcile account receivable, account payable all branch.
- Revises procedures by developing and streamlining procedures and worksheets for calculation of tax provisions.
- Accomplishes accounting and company mission by completing related results as needed.
- Check tax monthly all PTC branch before declare.
- Prepare tax annual declaration.
- Recommend or advice further action related to tax.
- Investigating any update of new tax laws and development.
- Supervise tax accountant in tax compliance related matters and assess the performance.
- Schedule, plan and complete risk-based internal audits.
- Report and present findings to the business, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies / procedures.
- Prepare tax document and ensure evidences are in properly file.
- Arrange all tax payments on timely basis.
- Responsible various statutory tax audits
- Assist with other audit matters and projects.
- Manage and track tax balances on general ledger.
- Overseeing the company’s tax database.
- Lead, manage and develop the team of junior auditors.
- Understanding legislative taxation changes.
- Keep security of tax information of company
- Ensure the business complies with all relevant internal requirements, industry regulations and government legislation
- Bachelor Degree of Accounting, Finance and Banking or relevant field
- Proficiency experience of tax or relevant at least 3 years
- Good understanding of tax regulation.
- Proactive and action
How To Apply:
Interested candidates invited to send your updated resume to below information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 017 577 022/ 093 315 150
- Address: Building #66, Street 63 Corner St 154, Sangkat Phsa Thmei I, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh